- Reviews (0)
Masonic Breast Jewels – Royal Arch Chapter PZ Breast Jewel
Royal Arch Chapter PZ Masonic Breast Jewel
- New Superb Royal Arch Chapter PZ Breast Jewel
- Finely polished emblems a circle, a triangle, and crown
- Metal Gilt
- Watermarked silk ribbon
- Quality jewel with great detail and polished to a very high level
- The back of Jewel has a stickpin fitting
- Smooth finish with quality gold plating
- The Ribbon is 32 mm wide
- Size approx: 3,4 x 11 cm
- long lasting luster
London Regaliais pleased to give a perfect and elegantly created Royal Arch P.Z Breast Jewel to the masonic brothers. The diamond was meticulously constructed to complement long held Freemasonic beliefs.
It is of the greatest caliber. Masonic breast jewels are derived from gems worn by craftsmen with their clothing. It has a gorgeous crown and a gilt-polished symbol circular with a triangle. We also provide a variety of additional aprons and sashes. A variety of other aprons are available.
You can also visit our UK Masonry Shop.