- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Royal Arch Apron with Gold Fringe
Royal Arch PHP Apron with gold fringe – Hand Embroidered apron
- Brand New Masonic Royal Arch Past High Priest apron PHP with flap (bib)
- Nicely Hand Embroidered with silk threads
- Size 14 inches high x 16 inches wide (excluding fringe)
- Red velvet ribbon border
- 2 inch wide on apron and flap with 1/4 inch wide golden metallic braid on both sides of the ribbon
- 1.5 inch wide golden metallic fringe all around the apron and flap
- Red velvet ribbon side tabs with golden metal tassels (seven chain balls)
- Matching red fine polyester fabric lining on back with glove pocket
- Royal Arch PHP Apron with gold fringe
The Mason’s apron comes from the aprons worn by craftsmen that were made from the skin of an animal. Workmen were worn to protect their clothes from injury and damage from the rough stones with which they worked and it also was a vessel in which to carry tools.
Firstly we offer a lot of range of freemasonry collection. So, we offer products at a normal price. Our high-quality hand embroidery aprons, collars, and other regalia are specially made for you by highly qualified craftsmen and we have a wide range of Scottish masonic aprons, Scottish kilt, and many other things. So, we offer products at a normal price. So, what are you waiting for? Please visit our website and get a discount on your favorite products.
You can also visit our USA Masonry Shop.
|Apron Body Material||
Imitation leather, Lambskin, Satin Fabric
|Apron Border Color||
Dark Blue, Purple, Red, Royal Blue
|Apron Border Material||
Grossgrain Ribbon, Velvet Border
13 x 15 inches, 14 x 16 inches